Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Weed-Eater Dead x 2

My cousin Jane is having a problem keeping weed-eaters alive. Last year she killed one weed-eater. This year ... she killed another! You might be wondering what the heck kind of lawn this girl has that kills weed-eaters so fast. A hay field? nope. A huge yard? nope. Just one tiny spot of grass in her backyard. And I mean tiny. Lots of plants and trees and beatiful flowers and herbs. But, not much grass. So is it just bad luck with weed-eaters or does Jane just not know how to use one. Know what kind of weed-eater I think Jane needs ?!?!?

~A GOAT~


Love You S0 Much, Jane :)

3 comments:

Dr.John said...

A goat would do it alright but then the flowers would get eaten as well.

jane said...

No Goats....then my Mom would want to make cheese...and the poop?!

thnaks for blogging this for me,,,,another outlet to vent!

bettygram said...

I don't do well with weed eaters either but I bought one that is plugged in.I am useing two extention cords to get around my daughters and my yard. My daughter has a battery run one but it only goes for a short time and has to be recharged. Today I managed to cut the hose.