Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to Me.

What a wonderful Mother's Day.
Saturday night the boys and I went to the Performing Arts Center and saw Spamalot the Musical. Okay, I freely admit I am not a Monty Python fan, however, I LOVED THE SHOW! It was hilarious. I had been wanting to do a nice evening out with my boys for a long time. You know, dinner and a show. Well, I wanted to see Lion King when it came through but they weren't too excited with that. I mentioned to them that Spamalot was coming to the PAC and they were all for it. My thought on that ?? Grooooaaaan. Eww, Monty Python stuff?? No way. I was so wrong. The show was absolutely wonderful.
See if you can solve the following equation:
Dinner at an Italian restaurant + the boys dressed nicely (well, as nicely as possible for my boys) + great parking spot (big bonus there) + remembering to back the car in the stall so we can get out easier +a fabulous show + fabulous seats + being with my boys =
Perfect night out with my boys.
~HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ME~
And a very Happy Mother's Day to all of you

Ian and Joe before the show
(kinda rhymes, hey?)
Banner flying at the PAC
The PAC (rather obvious, don't you think?

No comments: