Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring Planting

I love flower and vegetable gardens. I've tried my hand at both and failed miserably. I love formal gardens and wildflower gardens. I love huge farmers' gardens and i love a tomato plant in a pot. I like all the tools that you use with gardening. Every spring I say this is going to be the year. I buy plants and get them planted and ......... they die. I forget to water them and they shrivel up and wither away. Sometimes I over water them. I've killed plants that have been deemed un-killable. But it doesn't stop me from wandering through the nurseries and admiring all the beautiful plants. I love to drive around the neighborhoods and see what other creations people have come up with. Maybe this will be the year I have a real garden.

1 comment:

jane said...

We will help you Miss Lori...Grams, Karr and I

Jane