Sunday, April 20, 2008

Long Time No Blog

It's been a week since my last blog. I guess not much blog worthy has been happening. So, to entertain you here are a few random pics.

Joe and Wally out for a spring Frisbee game.
Joe Cool
Rickshaw ride at the Ren Faire The boys with their dad and step-mom
This is a bell memorial planter in the church courtyard. My dad's name as well as others is on the plaque. Last spring my cousin Jane and I planted these flowers. Probably do it again this spring, right Jane?

3 comments:

Dr.John said...

Thanks for the pictures and now I know a little bit more about St. Marks.

jane said...

You bet Miss Lori, we are excited to help and plan....also may be you garden at the house?

Love you sooooooo much!

Jane and Miss Karr
xoxoxoxoxxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(from Karr)

bettygram said...

I like the cool Joe picture. The flowers look nice at the memorial. I have not been in the courtyard yet. Oh I like the other pictures as well.